Ways To Use Amazon FireStick Without a Remote
Best guide to use Amazon FireStick Without a Remote will be explained in this post. It’s simple to satisfy all of your video wants because there are apps available for almost every available video streaming provider. Of course, it might seem impossible to search through Netflix’s most recent releases without a remote. You might think there is no hope if your Fire TV remote is misplaced or damaged.
Fortunately, there are many workarounds for missing remotes, whether you require a replacement right once or have some time to wait. Here are four other methods for using your Fire Stick without a remote control.
Best Ways To Use An Amazon Fire TV Stick Without The Remote In 2022
Best Ways To Use An Amazon Fire TV Stick Without The Remote are explained here.
Use the fire TV remote app to control a fire TV Stick
The Amazon Fire TV app, which is open on both iOS & Android, is the simplest form to get about a lost or broken remote. With this software, you can search for movies & TV episodes using your phone’s keypad and microphone as agreeably as all the features that arrive with a typical physical remote control.
You must connect your smartphone (or tablet) and Fire TV Stick in order for the app to function. Fortunately, it’s rather simple. Also check Virtual SIM Phone number Apps
- Join the identical Wi-Fi network with your phone and Fire Stick.
- Open the app on your smartphone, & then from the Available Devices page, choose the Fire Stick.
- To couple your devices, enter the code that shows on your TV into the app.
- After setting up your remote, you may virtually control your Fire Stick from your phone.
It is the perfect answer to replace a lost remote because it is quick and easy.
To use a Amazon FireStick Without a Remote, use Alexa voice controls.
Finally, you can use Alexa to voice-control and manage your Fire Stick if you have an Echo device anywhere in your home that is connected to your Amazon account. Here’s how to configure it.
- Open the Alexa app on your phone, then choose Settings under the More tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Fire TV from the menu of choices.
- Select Link Your Alexa Device, then adhere to the last setup instructions to connect your devices. In this menu, you can link to specific service providers like Prime Video, Hulu, NBC, and more. All of these talents are worth setting up for the services you pay for each month because they let you utilise commands for that services rather than just your Fire TV generally.
Use Alexa controls to control a Amazon FireStick Without a Remote
You might be able to use CEC-based universal remotes if your television or universal remote were built after 2002. Any manufacturer that conforms with the CEC standard can control hardware using a remote control that is CEC-compliant (a part of the HDMI standard governing device interoperability). Although controlling your Fire Stick with the remote from your TV may not provide the same experience as using your Fire remote, it usually works well enough for basic navigation. Also check Best Color Apps
CEC support ought to be turned on by default for the majority of contemporary TVs. Nevertheless, some TV manufacturers might not refer to HDMI-CEC by its full term, so you should be aware of any branding that your television maker might employ. The names that some of the most popular TV brands have given HDMI-CEC are listed below.
- E-link as AOC
- HDMI-CEC from Hitachi
SimpLink or SIMPLINK?
- Mitsubishi: HDMI NetCommand
Onkyo is a RIHD.
- Panasonic: VIERA Link, EZ-Sync, or HDAVI Control
EasyLink from Philips
- Kuro Link was a pioneer.
RuncoLink; Runco International
- Anynet+ for Samsung
Strong: Aquos Link
- BRAVIA Sync from Sony
- Toshiba Regza Link or CE-Link
- CEC on Vizio
Having difficulties locating the CEC setting on your TV? Try typing “CEC” after the make and model number of your TV in a web search.
Once CEC is present and activated on your television, connect your Fire Stick to the HDMI port that supports CEC, and you should be able to configure and manage your Fire Stick using the remote control for your television. The D-pad and navigation keys on your remote should function right out of the box, even though Alexa won’t be available on your smartphone.
Buy a replacement firestick remote
There isn’t a real alternative to a physical remote, despite the fact that Amazon’s virtual remote will come in handy occasionally. There is good news if you have the time and resources to order a replacement remote. Since Amazon offers remote controls directly from their own warehouse, you won’t have to worry about purchasing a fake item or one that is incompatible with your Fire Stick.
Given the longevity of Fire TVs, it comes as no surprise that the third generation of remote is also available. If you have an older Fire Stick, you should use either the first-generation device, which has Alexa built in, or the second-generation model, which has power and volume controls integrated right into the remote. Before adding a product to your cart, be careful to confirm that it is compatible with your Fire Stick by reading the product description. Also check package tracker apps for android
You must pair your new remote control with your Fire TV when it comes in the mail. Here is the procedure.
- Unplug your Fire Stick’s power source for 20–30 seconds.
- Reconnect your Fire Stick, then switch on your TV and let it boot up.
- Press and hold the Select and Home buttons on the new remote control until a message indicating that the remote is linked appears on the screen.
Before the remote and Fire TV Stick pair, you must simultaneously hold both buttons for up to 60 seconds. But after pairing, an on-screen notification will confirm that your devices are synchronised, and your new remote will function exactly like the one that came in the box.
Controlling Amazon Devices
The simplest and multiple expensive solution is to buy a new remote. Your streaming is ready for you if you don’t mind installing an app, pairing devices, or utilising your Echo or Echo Dot to operate your Fire Stick.