This post will explain How to turn off emergency alerts. Emergency alerts on your phone is a really useful function. Emergency Alerts are also called Amber Alerts. This assists you to get a lot of details that can be life-saving. However, there are some factors on how to turn off amber alerts. The reasons can be like, getting regular alerts.
How You Can Turn Off Amber Alerts on your Phone?
In this article, you can know about How to turn off emergency alerts here are the details below;
The info for which you are getting the alert can be of no importance to you. Or, you may be feeling disturbed due to the fact that you are constantly getting notices even when you are sleeping, or in the office or even when you are enjoying motion pictures in a theatre. On the majority of mobile phones, you will get to discover a feature on how to shut off amber alerts.
How to Disable Amber Alerts?
The Wireless Emergency Alerts or WEA are mobile alerts that are designed to notify the U.S. mobile users about governmental announcements in case of nationwide emergencies, extreme climate condition, and missing children. This alert is targeted geographically. This means that if a child goes missing out on in New York, you will not get the alert in San Francisco.
This works at times, however often this can be annoying as it seems to pop up at untimely hours. So, for some people, it is a sensible decision to turn the alerts off. Also check telegram web version.
How to Stop Amber Alert in Android phones?
Switching off the emergency alerts on Android phones is not the same for all the devices. The procedure is different for the gadgets by various manufacturers. So, let us have a look at the procedures one by one.
How to turn off Amber Alerts on Stock Android?
- First off, you have to enter the “Settings” of the phone.
- After that, click the “Apps & notices” alternative.
- Then, you have to choose the “Advanced” choice.
- Now, click on the option of “Emergency alerts”.
- Lastly, find the “Amber Alerts” choices and after that turn it off.
So, this is how to turn off Amber Alerts on phones having stock Android.
How to stop Amber Alerts in Samsung phones?
- Initially, you have to open the “Messages” app.
- After that, click the three dots icon situated beside the Search button.
- Then, you have to click the “Settings” option.
- Now, click on the alternative of “Emergency Alert Settings”.
- Next, you have to choose the “Emergency alerts” choice.
- Lastly, find the “Amber alerts” choice and after that turn it off.
After finishing this process, you will be able to effectively get rid of Amber Alert notifications. However, sometimes, this treatment may not achieve success in stopping the Amber Alerts. In that case, you can choose an alternate technique.
- First of all, you need to go to “Settings”. After that, you need to select the “Connections”. Then, select the “More connection settings” alternative.
- After that, click on the “Wireless Emergency Alerts” alternative.
- Next, click the “Settings” option.
- Now, click the “Alert types”.
- After that, locate the ‘Amber Alerts” and after that turn it off.
So, now you understand how to disable Emergency Alerts. By using any one of the actions stated above, you will have the ability to stop the Amber Alert notifications on your Samsung phones. Also check home and lock screen draining battery.
How to Disable Emergency Alerts on your OnePlus phones?
- First of all, you have to open the “Messages” app.
- Then, you have to click the menu icon which resembles three vertical dots.
- After that, click the “Settings” alternative.
- Now, pick the “Wireless alerts” choice.
- After that, you need to find the “Amber alerts” choice and after that shut off the alert.
So, this is how to turn off amber alerts on your OnePlus phones.
How to Remove Amber Alerts on your LG phones?
There are two techniques to eliminate Amber alert notice from your LG phones. One of the approaches includes is by using the “Settings” alternative and the other one is by utilizing the “Messages” app. So, let us see them one by one.
- Go to the alternative of “Settings”. After that, you need to click the “Network & Internet” choice. Then, click the “Wireless Emergency Alerts” choice.
- After that, you have to click the menu icon of three-dot. You will find it at the top of the screen at the best corner.
- Now, click the “Settings” alternative.
- You need to find the “Amber alerts” option and then turn off the notifications.
Using Message apps
- Initially, you have to click on the “Messages” choice.
- Now, you will see the icon of the three-dot, which is the icon for the menu. Click the icon.
- After that, select the “Settings” option.
- Then, you need to click on the “Emergency alerts” option.
- Finally, find the “Amber alerts” alternative and then switch off the notifications.
How to Disable Emergency Alerts on your iPhones?
- Go to “Settings” and pick the “Notifications” option.
- Now, you have to find the “Government Alerts” area at the bottom of the screen. The Public Safety, Emergency, and Amber Alerts, are by default allowed on an iPhone. To turn these alerts off, you have to toggle the switch to off.
If you desire, you can enable the one you like, or you can disable all of them. Also check how to connect to chromecast from iphone.
I hope that from the above conversations, you are able to know how to disable amber alerts or know how to shut off Amber Alerts when it is absolutely required. Otherwise, it is much better to keep them turned on. This will alert you of any approaching storm or some other threats.
If you disable these emergency alerts, you will not get notified and for this reason you may put yourself in grave risk.