This article will show how to read online articles for free. With the digital era combined with an on going pandemic, everything is completed digitally, whether it is shopping for groceries, watching movies, TV Shows, or even reading newspapers (or articles). You must have comes across an article of your interest (likes politics, gaming, celebrity gossips, or anything else). Still, after scrolling through few lines, a popup comes asking you to give to read further (something like this).
How You Can Read Online Articles For Free
In this article, you can know about how to read online articles for free here are the details below;
Most people can not pay such a sum of money to read an article and decide to close the tab without knowing what they came for. Well, not anymore, because in this post I’m going to show you about how to read articles without a subscription. Don’t worry, and we’ll not charge you to read this article, lol. So without any further delay, lets get started.
5 Best Ways to read online articles for free
This method is also best and easy to bypass the paywall. All you require to do is, tab on the cross button to stop and prevent the page from loading the paywall. But, now, publishers embed the paywall along with the principal page. So, this method may not work on all the websites, but you can but give it a try.
2. Opening the web page in Incognito Tab
This trick is one of the easiest ways to bypass the paywall, and it works on most of the websites (if not on all of them). As track documents are not ready in the incognito tab, the paywall does not become a hindrance here. All you have to do is to copy the particular article link and paste exactly the same in an incognito tab.
3. Using Outline
Another excellent way to avoid paywall is through outline.com. Here’s are the steps you need to follow.
- Visit Outline.com
- Open any site you want to avoid the paywall.
- Copy the link to that post.
- Paste it in the research box on Outline.com, and that’s it. The page will open without paying nothing.
4. Using a VPN
VPN – Virtual Private Network, as the title suggests and creates a private network and essentially changes your location. Those sites that let you read a several articles say 5 or 6 for free keep the records by tracking your IP details. The VPN Extension will help you get more than one IP by turning your location, this will enable you to read thousands of articles for free, and you wish simply avoid the paywall.
5. Bypass Paywalls Extension for Chrome and Firefox/Microsoft Edge
This is one is an obvious way to avoid the paywall and works on a lot of websites, but only if you know how to add additions to a web browser. In case you are not close with extensions, just follow these steps:
Installation steps for Chrome/Microsoft Edge:
- Download the Zip files from this Github page.
- Follow the instructions specified on the said page.
Installation steps for Firefox
- press the download and install the latest version section from this Github Page.
- You will receive a prompt like this. press on Continue to Installation and then press on Add.
- Once the installation gets performed, you will see a long list of compatible sites under the add on manager tab, where you can alter your choice and click on Save. Create that the width is set to enabled, or else it won’t work.
6. Bonus Tip – Cached Pages
I mean, who hates bonuses, do you? If the five ways mentioned above does not operate for you, then here’s the last resort for you guys.
- Visit CachedPages.com
- Open any website you want to avoid the paywall for.
- Copy the link to that post.
- Paste it in the research box on CachedPages.com. If all people work in your favor, the side will open but without any images. (I’m not a fan of this process, but something is better than zero, you know).
So these are some ways by which you can avoid the paywall on news pages or articles.
Note: These tricks may or may not operate with all the sites, so you can do a hit and try these methods on your article of selection.
With this last note, I end my post here, do let us know which of these methods worked for you in the comments down below. Stay subscribed to hubtech.org and our YouTube Channel for more such amazing tips and tricks.
You can also check over other articles like:
- How To Mute On Twitter On Iphone
- How To Download And Install Gameloop For PC
- How To Download Best Game Torrent Sites (2020)
- Top 15 Best ArcSight Alternatives in 2020?
- Top 16 Best Sumotorrent Alternatives in 2020