This post will explain samsung TV plus not working. If you own a TELEVISION and are dealing with the issue of Amazon video not dealing with Samsung TELEVISION, then we recommend you to read the short article till the very end. We have actually listed more than one approach, so that if one doesn’t work out for you, then you can opt for the next ones. Hopefully, by the end of this post, the prime video not working on Samsung TV issue would have fixed up.
How To Fix Amazon Video Not Working On Samsung TV error!
In this article, you can know about Samsung TV Plus not working here are the details below;
Why is my Amazon Video not Running on Samsung TELEVISION?
To be impartial, there could be many reasons behind prime video not dealing with Samsung TV, however primarily, it’s the issue of lack of storage on TV. Samsung Smart TELEVISION has actually limited internal storage, and when, you begin piling up various applications, the memory begins filling up with a wealth of the apps.
Furthermore, is in the case of Amazon Prime Video application. For a smooth and better knowledge of the users, the service caches a lot of information. If there’s an absence of space in TV or the cache memory has actually been saved incorrectly, then, of course, the Amazon Prime Video app isn’t going to work correctly. Also check live net tv pc.
Methods To Repair this mistake
1. Unplug & Plug Anything & Whatever!
– Most importantly, disconnect the main cable from the socket.
– After that, you need to disconnect modem, router, and ascertain that the disconnection of supply to the
Samsung Smart TELEVISION has actually occurred.
– Wait for one to two minutes, and then plug back whatever.
– Turn on your TV and see if the Amazon Prime video app has begun to work or not.
2. Reboot Your Samsung Smart TV
– A quick fix would be to turn on your TELEVISION and get hold of the remote.
– Now, click and hold the power button up until you appear upon the Samsung logo.
– Once the logo design appears on the screen, stop holding the power button.
– After that, the booting process will happen for half a minute or two.
– Go on and see if the Amazon video not working on Samsung TV problem has actually been solved or not. If not, then keep reading.
3. Reset Network Settings
– Hit on the home button, and follow Settings >> General >> Network >> Reset Network >> Click OK
– Get in back all the login passwords like Wi-Fi password, account password, etc.
– Press on OKAY, and after that reset network settings.
– Put back the vital details, and get straight to the Amazon Prime video app. Also check amazon prime movies.
4. Update Your Samsung Smart TV
– Take your remote and click the house button
– Select the Settings option by clicking the left arrow
– Head down to support and click OK
– As soon as you end up on Software Update, simply hit on the OK to update the TELEVISION
– Upon the conclusion of the update, check if the Amazon immediate video app has begun to play or not.
5. Factory Reset
If absolutely nothing from the above appears to work out for you, then you have no option aside from performing a factory reset. The factory reset will reset each & everything, & turn into a brand-new like condition.
We hope that this post would have resolved up your Amazon video not working on Samsung TV concern. From our side, we attempted to note out each technique that could have helped an individual fix Amazon Prime video won’t play mistake. Though, if you still have any difficulties and queries, then do not hesitate to comment listed below. A fellow reader or somebody from the group would reach back to you with a suitable reply. Also check how to install mobdro on amazon firestick.